Terms & coniditions
Our standard conditions of ticket purchase are as follows, and the purchasing of a ticket is deemed to legally constitute acceptance of them. These Terms & Conditions include, but are not limited to:
1. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and/or require a customer to leave the premises without a refund. We are under no legal obligation to admit a customer, nor give a reason for refusing to do so. We will not tolerate any abuse of our staff members, physical or verbal in any form.
2. Cinestock require adults accompanying children to exercise reasonable levels of control over them to ensure their behaviour is deemed socially acceptable by other customers and staff, and appropriate to the situation/surroundings. Where this is not deemed to be the case, our staff reserve the right to intervene.
3. In extreme circumstances we reserve the right to cancel or change the date of the performance, or vary the film and performance times. IN SUCH CASES OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE REFUND OF THE COST OF THE TICKET PURCHASE ONLY, and is in all cases at our discretion. Any incidental costs are the customers sole responsibility. Where refunds are offered in the case of a rescheduled screening, a 14 day refund notification policy applies from the point of notification of the options relating to a said screening. This means that after 14 days if we have not received notification of the request to obtain a refund then your ticket will automatically be transferred to the new date and a refund no longer will be possible.
4. Both the purchaser AND holder of tickets are required to observe the conditions laid down by The British Board Of Film Classification Certificate for the film being exhibited. Young people and / or any adult accompanying them may be required to provide proof of the young person's age and in all cases it is at the sole discretion of staff to judge the young person's age.
5. Anyone deemed by the management to be intoxicated WILL BE REFUSED ADMISSION.
6. With the exception of on-call members of the emergency services, customer's mobile telephones must be switched off in the auditorium. Sound and Visual recording of films is ILLEGAL.
7. The above is a summary of our terms and conditions, further restrictions may apply without notice at our discretion.
8. We would like to remind you that as a ticket holder you are consenting to photography and filming by Cinestock that may be used for promotional purposes.
9. The event will go ahead in wet weather, as long as we are able to run the screening and there is no risk to the audience or our staff.
10. Cinestock will when possible and available move screenings inside if the weather poses a danger to the audience or makes the screen unable to continue outside.
11. Please be aware that if we encounter rain during our screenings we do not allow the use of umbrellas due to the problem they cause to peoples line of sight and vision of the screen.
10. NONE OF THE ABOVE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS